"I'm saying that just claiming you're an atheist because you meet that minimalist definition is not sufficient to explain who you are, and that everyone who says they are an atheist actually has other issues beneath that claim that are more important in establishing their position."
[edit | edit source]
- We "passionate" atheists
- Why are you an atheist?
- You don't really want to be like Ray Comfort, do you? More on Ray Comfort
- No gods, no masters...and NO MARTYRS
- Oh, no, not that annoying dictionary atheist argument again!
- Atheism and the real search for meaning
- What kind of atheist are you?
- "Why I am an atheist" testimonials